Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I fall for you

I fall for stripes every time I lay my bored eyes upon them. But could I live with them. Secretly I want a striped entrance, graphic what the hey, kinda stripes. But is that just too cartoonish for everyday?

OR 
Could live in the traditional, with leather bound books and throws.
And then out of left field comes the dome.
It's always a fun wild card to thrown in, no?
Cause it seem freakin' awesome, till you realize, you are just not that cool, nor scandinavian to rock this spherical love boat. 
But,
I don't think i have to put up with the stuffiness of orderly design and the boring beige that indecision brings me back to,
so
 stripes it is.
But will the stripes love me back or hold me in their cage like  presence?
Regardless of that mess,
I am committed to this canopy goodness. 
Have I shown this before?
You know I love it 'cause it's free. Well pretty much dirt cheap. Sticks anyone?
I live in the sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment